iPhone not able to Register, it times out

Discussion in 'iOS' started by XcamaroX, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XcamaroX

Hello,

I have the 3CX iOS client installed and it wont Register with the server only if inside the same LAN.

I already checked the firewall, as I have a working system/iOS client, and duplicated the setup.

Also made sure that the settings on the phone allowed 3CX app to use 4G data and made sure the extension associated with the device had the (allow the extensions to be used outside the LAN, or something like that)

What else should I look for?

TIA!

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. XcamaroX

I made sure that the FW was configured right, and all tests pass. Also, I duplicated the ports/rules that the working system had and they are both identical.

I can remotely manage the system, and do anything I need from any computer, inside/outside of the LAN, so I know the ports are forwarded correctly.

What else can be the issue?

4. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team

Hello @XcamaroX,

- Check if PBX tunnel is enabled when you are out of LAN or if you do not use tunnel make sure that the specific extension has the option "Disallow use of extension outside the LAN" unchecked. (Extensions > Options > Restrictions > Disallow use of extension outside the LAN)

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.