iPhone softphone 3cx ver.15 time out continuous 4g and 3g

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by perdicaro, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perdicaro

I installed properly 3cx, while monitoring the firewall the doors are all open, only the 80 and the 443 that I leave closed for safety; installed 3CX for iPhone and it works both outgoing and incoming, but the display alternates the message connecting / time out, why? how can I fix this problem? if i connect iphone to the wifi i see ready

2. MRM

MRM

Please check the following :

: https://www.3cx.com/docs/configuring-apple-push/

Step 3 Firewall Configuration

Push providers, iOS devices, and Mac computers are often behind firewalls. To send push notifications, you will need to allow inbound and outbound TCP packets on port 2195. To reach the feedback service, you will need to allow inbound and outbound TCP packets on port 2196. Devices and computers connecting to the push service over Wi-Fi will need to allow inbound and outbound TCP packets through port 5223.

The IP address range for the push service is subject to change. The reason being that providers will connect by hostname, rather than IP address. The push service uses a load balancing scheme that yields a different IP address for the same hostname. However, the entire 17.0.0.0/8 address block is assigned to Apple, so you can specify that range in your firewall rules.

3. perdicaro

i open port 2196, 2195, 5223 but notting don't work same problem; about the link the you give to me, i don't have any "configuring-apple-push" opzion in 3cx ver 15

4. MRM

MRM

This was more to do with the ports open than the push feature, did you restart the pbx services and the phone?

5. perdicaro

yes i do now, i reboot the pbx and iphone, same don't work

6. MRM

MRM

Who is your provider?

Also, try to reprovision your client if this will not help, from the management console run the Firewall checker.

Let us know the results.

#6 MRM, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  7. perdicaro

i check the firewall test are OK, and i reinstall and reprovisoring problem same

#7 perdicaro, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  8. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

From your description i can see that you can not even register your client outside your network
    Which http/https ports did you use during the installation? Is tunnel enabled for the 3cx client? You can check this by navigating to the extension with the client provisioned / Phone provisioning/ Select 3CX client/ and check if tunnel is enabled. if not then enable it and send a new welcome email to the client.

9. perdicaro

for install i used 5000 from LAN; yes tunneling are enable

10. perdicaro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.