Irish VOIP provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stevef, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevef

Guys,

I am trying to get the 3CX PBX to work with my local VOIP provider here in Ireland. The provider is Blueface (http://www.blueface.ie) and I currently have a working phone system with a single SIP account.

I have got this working with a Linksys SPA942 phone from my LAN direct and it works fine. I can run the X-Lite softphone fine and I've got a Seimens IP450S Gigaset setup at home working fine.

I'm behind a NAT firewall in each case and I have opened ports 9000-9005 to my 3CX server.

When I configure 3CX I get ""ClientRegs::eek:nFailure [CM113006] Registration of sip:sfacer@sip.blueface.ie has failed; reason=Service Unavailable"

As far as I can tell all of my settings are correct, I'm not sure why this is failing.

Any ideas?

The provider has a lot of Asterisk clients and experience but no 3CX yet and I'd really like to use and be able to resell a Windows based PBX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. etm_ltd

Hi stevef,

1/ Have you also open the other port such as:
    Port 5060 (UDP) for SIP communications (send & receive)
    Port 3478 (UDP) for communication with the STUN server (send & receive)?

2/ Does your voip proxy is working? can you ping it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. stevef

Yes I have opened those ports (Although I don't think I need STUN as I'm entering my external IP and my softphone and Linksys phone work OK with the same settings )

4. etm_ltd

Hi,
    It works with softphone but not with 3CX PS.
    Surprising.
    I think you have set a bad parameter.

Could you please send me by pm your connection parameter except your password.
    I will try to setup on mine and without password will obtain credential don't match error.

5. paddyrooney

Hi

I also am about to set up using Blueface, so interested to hear if your problem has been resolved.

Thanks
    Paddy

6. stevef

Paddy. All working with Blueface. In fact we are now the Partner in Ireland for 3CX. I've sent you a pm with contact details if you need any assistance or support with your setup. Cheers

7. 2kreative

DId you have any problems with incoming AUTH? I seem to be stuck with that right now

8. magoo

Hi 2kreative, just reading through this old topic and noticed you had posted to the thread two years later seeking assistance, did you find the answer to your question?, if not pm me some screen shots of your 'VOIP Provider' -> 'General' and 'Advanced' tabs from your 3CX management console and If your still seeking assistance and I will try to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.