Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Firewall Checker?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mazingtree, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mazingtree

Is there a problem at 3CX that is causing the Firwall checker to fail today perhaps?

I have installed several systems and when they were set up with 3CX V10, SP5 and I'm absolutely certain that when I stop the services and run the Firewall checked the test completed OK. I installed this machine with 3CX on Wednesday and checked the the Firewall worked and it was all OK. Today on site with a client I can't get the checker to work.

I've now just remotely checked several other installations and they now don't pass the test either, yet they are good working systems with reliable inound/outbound calls.

Can anyone confirm that it works today?

2. mazingtree

Update: I find that is I use a different stun server today (from another company) then it then runs the test. Looks like perhaps the 3CX stun server is perhaps not working properly for use with the firewall checker.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Looks like stun.3cx.com is not working properly these days.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.