• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Is Barg-in Possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this Forums, It is a wonderful Software. Hats - Off to 3CX.

I wanted to know Can a manger barg-in to an live Extn.

Also is there a facility to record the conversation.

Kind Regards
[/b]

Hmm Kingpin barging-in sounds like this is shaping up to some mafiosy type scenario :lol:

I wanted to know Can a manger barg-in to an live Extn.

Also is there a facility to record the conversation.

Barg-in not supported.

Recording the conversation, is not in the functionality. Having said that you can initiate a recording from the phone but that has nothing to do with 3cx. Some phones like the AT-530 allows you to record the conversation by pressing a button but this can only done by the end user of the phone.

So if you after ears-dropping (that is how it is called) you cannot do that with 3CX as far as I am aware off. There are ways arround it.

Appart from that I do not believe it is actually "legal" in some coutries, but than again........

Thanks for the nice feedback!

Interesting feature :) Its possible technically, it work as a forced conference call kind of. We are working on call conferencing for later on in this year.

We will consider this for a future release, especially if more users request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.