Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Is Barg-in Possible??

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kingpin, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingpin

Hi I am new to this Forums, It is a wonderful Software. Hats - Off to 3CX.

I wanted to know Can a manger barg-in to an live Extn.

Also is there a facility to record the conversation.

Kind Regards
    [/b]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm Kingpin barging-in sounds like this is shaping up to some mafiosy type scenario :lol:

Barg-in not supported.

Recording the conversation, is not in the functionality. Having said that you can initiate a recording from the phone but that has nothing to do with 3cx. Some phones like the AT-530 allows you to record the conversation by pressing a button but this can only done by the end user of the phone.

So if you after ears-dropping (that is how it is called) you cannot do that with 3CX as far as I am aware off. There are ways arround it.

Appart from that I do not believe it is actually "legal" in some coutries, but than again........

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thanks for the nice feedback!

Interesting feature :) Its possible technically, it work as a forced conference call kind of. We are working on call conferencing for later on in this year.

We will consider this for a future release, especially if more users request it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.