Is it possible to schedule a WebMeeting in 15.5?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mike Swank, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Swank

Hello,

I am playing with the trial version of 15.5 and have gotten most things working. I am able to start an on demand WebMeeting but I don't find any way to schedule one. Am I missing something?

The howto here https://www.3cx.com/user-manual/hosting-web-conference/ seems to indicate it is possible. However, when I try to follow the first step in the 3CX WIndows client "Create 3CX WebMeeting" is not an option. I also do not see a way to schedule a WebMeeting in the web client.
    1. From the 3CX client for Windows or Mac main screen, click the “Conference” [​IMG] button, and select “Create 3CX WebMeeting.”
    I am close to recommending 3CX to replace our CudaTel system, and hope to cost justify it by replacing our current Web Meeting solution, but I would like to know scheduling WebMeetings works with a paid license.

Thank you kindly for any help.

2. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Mike Swank

In order to schedule a Webmeeting using the 3CX windows client go to Conference>> Create Conference, inside the panel select Video, then Add Subject, enter participants and press schedule. In the appeared panel set configure start date and start time.

Scheduling a Webmeeting using 3CX Webclient can be done through Schedule Conferencing on the right-sided menu. On the available options choose Video, Schedule, set date, time and duration, add subject, Add participants and finally press the Save button (top of the screen).

The Webmeeting feature is available for all types of licenses, more detailed information about licenses and their features can be found here.

Thank you

3. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.