Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Is it real to do 3cx app for iPad ?

Discussion in 'iOS' started by vpaulo, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vpaulo

Is it real to do 3cx app for iPad ?

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

no, you can run the iPhone version on the iPad.
    For now we are not going to use the ipad in a different way due to the most of them come w/o 3G module and cant be used then really mobile...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. a1data

What difference does it make if the iPad is only WIFI capable. As it is now the app doesn't work outside of WIFI LAN.

4. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

? App does not work on an outside Wifi - dout it, work ever day from home with mine...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cporantes

I agree. I work on my iPad2 every day from home and from on the road where there is wifi access.

I would like to see the 3cx for the iPad.

Do you feel that think that iPads are only for games???

6. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

the only thing we could think about is to make it a bit more "rotatable" due to i use my ipad 90% of the time in "landscape" mode

7. cporantes

Plus, you can add the same capabilities and buttons as are on the Desktop 3CXPhone. It can actually become a desktop phone when in the office. I have used my iPad that way.

And, It would be great if it worked with bluetooth. (on my iPhone 4, the 3CX for iPhone does not work with bluetooth).

8. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

from which version are you talking? 1.1.4? This is working really already, as the comments prove as well.
    May give it in ur case the shot, delete the app, reboot the iPhone and then install fresh 1.1.4 or wait for 1.1.5 which will be out in less then 3 Weeks (i hope)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.