Is the beta still closed?

Discussion in 'iOS' started by abc123, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc123

abc123 Active Member

We have a couple of customers (one especially) that would like to try the iphone beta. I know the beta was closed a while back but is it going to expand soon? Or launch a "community preview"?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

internaly we are version 1.0.15 now and looking to make the last 2 things work.
    then the first hing will be sending it to apple in the morning.

Awaiting is still the provisioning and then BT pick/hangup function with remembering of audio device.
    So lets see where we get it asap...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. instantexpert

Am I reading this right? If things go well, then you should have Apple's approval and be in the App store by next week?

If so, that is phenomenal news as I've never been able to make iSip, Acrobits or Weephone work reliably!

4. teamnetwork

What is happening with the iPhone version? Is 3CX or Apple holding things up?

5. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

it is out right now, go to the app store and search for 3CX and you will find it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.