Is the Snom M9R Cordless phone Supported or function w/3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dblackmon, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dblackmon

As the title suggests I am seeing if anyone knows is the cordless phone that Snom makes is supported with 3CX. I am assuming so considering 3CX supports what appears to be all of Snom phones. However I was just looking for some confirmation that someone has provisioned one without issues.

Thank you,

Doug

2. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Re: Is the Snom M9R Cordless phone Supported or function w/3

I have a Snom M9 in my system, no problems so far with it however I don't think I have ever used it to do anything but answer and make calls. I stick it on my belt if I'm going wandering about the shop and tell the receptionist to forward my calls to it OR I set my extension to fwd to it. So I have not tried to transfer, hold or forward calls etc. but it does work fine for what I want and seems to work out to about 200 feet or so from the base in a fairly noisey machine shop enviroment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dblackmon

Re: Is the Snom M9R Cordless phone Supported or function w/3

Thank you for your response... Considering bells and whistles it would be good to know if you can a least transfer a call or park it. If you don't mind testing that functionality I would be most appreciative.

Also did it support Auto Provisioning or did you have to manually provision it via MAC address?

Thanks,

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.