Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Is the Snom M9R Cordless phone Supported or function w/3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dblackmon, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dblackmon

As the title suggests I am seeing if anyone knows is the cordless phone that Snom makes is supported with 3CX. I am assuming so considering 3CX supports what appears to be all of Snom phones. However I was just looking for some confirmation that someone has provisioned one without issues.

Thank you,

Doug

2. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Re: Is the Snom M9R Cordless phone Supported or function w/3

I have a Snom M9 in my system, no problems so far with it however I don't think I have ever used it to do anything but answer and make calls. I stick it on my belt if I'm going wandering about the shop and tell the receptionist to forward my calls to it OR I set my extension to fwd to it. So I have not tried to transfer, hold or forward calls etc. but it does work fine for what I want and seems to work out to about 200 feet or so from the base in a fairly noisey machine shop enviroment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dblackmon

Re: Is the Snom M9R Cordless phone Supported or function w/3

Thank you for your response... Considering bells and whistles it would be good to know if you can a least transfer a call or park it. If you don't mind testing that functionality I would be most appreciative.

Also did it support Auto Provisioning or did you have to manually provision it via MAC address?

Thanks,

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.