Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Is there a fix for" monitor off" yet

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by fratan, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fratan

Just intalled 3cx yesterday with a polycom 601 and my voice quality is unbelievable. I installed the server on my laptop and i shut it down at night. This morning the server wouldn't turn on so I searched the forum and found a post to turn on the services of 3cx. Its working fine now. Is there a setting or a patch for my laptop to have the services start "auto "when booted? :lol:

2. aguilar

aguilar New Member

hello
    wich version of windows are u using?
    by default the services start automatically, something is blocing the start of services, check if are configured as AUTOMATIC

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fratan

thanks for getting back to me. I'm running xp and in the services menu its says its set up for automatic. what do you think could be blocking it?

4. aguilar

aguilar New Member

hello
    could be firewall or your router, also check your ports that needs to be open

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.