Is there a limit to number of BLF keys?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by that1guy, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that1guy

Greetings,

I am using Yealink T41s, 3cx v15. I was curious as to what the limit of BLF keys was. I am working with a client using well over 40 extensions with DIDs and they wanted speed dial setup for each extension. I didn't want to tell them I could add 40+ exts with out being more informed.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Max 15 for that phone. According to the template. The phone swaps pages so it has 6 keys and 3 pages with next button.
    Seems it cannot take an expansion module.
    I think for this phone you need a more high-end model.

You need one of these with expansion modules...
    https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t5-series/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. that1guy

Thanks for your response!

4. neville

neville New Member

We use the windows client frequently for this. With the PRO, the users can configured their own BLF. They can configure up to 3 sidecars with I think 36 keys on each for a total of 108 BLF's. If you go beyond that or use Standard, you will have to add them in the management console.

5. that1guy

My client prefers not to use the windows client. Thank you for the suggestion tho. Im sure I can put this info to good use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.