Is there a way to change the voice promps?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Doctor Rob, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Doctor Rob

Is there a way to change for example when I call into our phone system and enter an EXT the transfer to the EXT to me is slow. IS there a way to change how long it takes when I call in and enter someones extension to let it transfer faster? cause right now its a little annoying that I enter the number.. wait for a second.. it states something about transferring to XXX number then finally goes there. IS there a way to make it change faster so like when I enter the 3 digit extension it does not have so long of a wait to tell me it is transferring the call.. I realize its only a few seconds but it still would be nice to change it so its not so long of a wait before the persons desk phone starts ringing.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

I think this has been asked before, and no way of changing the time after you enter the extension

3. Doctor Rob

OK thanks. that's what I figured. I searched the forum first but didn't see it so I figured I would ask.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

You could dial the extension then # and it will transfer right away...
    I have an IVR that says "if you know your parties 3 digit extension, dial it at any time followed by the hash."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...