Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Is there a way to change the voice promps?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Doctor Rob, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor Rob

Is there a way to change for example when I call into our phone system and enter an EXT the transfer to the EXT to me is slow. IS there a way to change how long it takes when I call in and enter someones extension to let it transfer faster? cause right now its a little annoying that I enter the number.. wait for a second.. it states something about transferring to XXX number then finally goes there. IS there a way to make it change faster so like when I enter the 3 digit extension it does not have so long of a wait to tell me it is transferring the call.. I realize its only a few seconds but it still would be nice to change it so its not so long of a wait before the persons desk phone starts ringing.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

I think this has been asked before, and no way of changing the time after you enter the extension

3. Doctor Rob

OK thanks. that's what I figured. I searched the forum first but didn't see it so I figured I would ask.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

You could dial the extension then # and it will transfer right away...
    I have an IVR that says "if you know your parties 3 digit extension, dial it at any time followed by the hash."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.