• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Is there anyone know how to config SMC router for 3cx sys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayuqiang

Reaction score
Is there anyone know how to config SMC router and Fortigate 100A firewall to achieve external extension call in? because I have set 3cx phone system behind SMC router and Fortigate 100A firewall, call between internal extension is OK, but when external extension call internal extension, voice only one way. so I think problem is NAT issue or firewall issue. But no matter how I config the router and firewall problem can't be solved.

I hear someone talk about SIP-aware router or SIP aware firewall. Is it possible because SMC router and Fortigate firewall aren't sip aware or can't properly support sip??

You're using stun right? You need to use stun on external extesions for it to work.... When usins stun server use same stun server on 3cx server and phones....
Also mark that extension has external so that it will use ports 9000-9500 instead of 7000-7500.
Ports to be opened on the router are
9000-9500(according to what you have on 3cx, these are defaults)
5060 (according to what you have on 3cx, these are defaults)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.