Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Is there anyway to detect which IVR option was selected?

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by martinpluss, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinpluss

I want to create a simple VAD project that plays a wav file depending on which Option was chosen from an IVR. Is there anyway of me detecting which button was pressed or do I have to add the IVR into the VAD project too?

2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

This should be quite simple using conditional statement and playing different files in branches.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Do you have a Digital Receptionist IVR first, and then you transfer the call to the VAD? If that is your case, the only way to know what option was selected is transferring to a different extension, and register the VAD in all those extensions. But this way you need to deploy your VAD project many times to different extensions.

I suggest putting the menu into the VAD, and then play the desired message into each branch.

Regards,

4. martinpluss

Thanks guys. I'll build it all into the project as suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.