Is Yealink broke/out of business?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jandings, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jandings

Hello,
    I wonder if anyone was able to contact Yealink support in the past two months. Before that they were quite helpful, but since then there is no reply. There is no one answering their phones in China as well. The Yealink people in the UK (though I'm not sure if they are with a different company) do not reply to any mails or even the register request to their forum. Strange?
    Best

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

As the primary distributor for Yealink I can assure you they are doing quite well. If you have issues, post in our forum and we will be happy to try to help you out and escalate to Yealink if needed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. yealink_support

Hello everyone,
    hope all of you have a good day,This yealink support team,
    Firstly,hereby We declare that our company is running well currently.
    And we feel so sorry for the late response of some customers' issues,
    because we were all tied up with some important projects in last two months.

Secondly,maybe it is a good news for you,Our team growing up day after day.
    So please feel free and don't have any hesitation to contact us if you are in any trouble.
    we are full of confidence that we will dispose of your problems as possible and quickly as we can.

Finally,thanks for those enthusiastic customers who gave us so many valuable advices to make our product to be more and more improved and perfect.

Support
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yealink Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
    Addr: 4th-5th Floor, South Building, No.63 Wanghai Road,2nd Software Park, Xiamen, China (361006).
    Tel: +86-592-570-2000
    Fax: 86-592-570-2455
    Web: http://www.yealink.com
    E-mail: support@yealink.com
    Please consider the environment before printing this email.

4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Support makes or breaks any company. I find it very interesting that after the "primary distributor" comments on this, then Yealink shows up to save face...

As the 3CX Premium partner that makes exceptional customer support the priority these comments are rather concerning.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.