ISDN 30e gateways

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by oliverm, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oliverm

Hi chaps

I'm after a recommendation for an ISDN 30e gateway to use with 3cx. I need to be able to support 10 simultaneous calls.

So far I can only really see the Patton 4940.

Any others?

Olly

2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Maybe things have changed, but I had a huge amount of trouble trying to get a Sangoma PCI card gateway to work correctly on 8ch of ISDN30e ... I spent hours on the phone with their Tech support - who tried hard, but to no avail! So I'd not recommend that device.

I installed a Patton PRI SN4940 gateway to replace the Sangoma card and it was like a breath of fresh air!

I had thought that installing the Sangoma would be cheaper than the Patton - but in fact it ended up costing so much more due to the complex work trying to get the thing going!

The Patton price makes your eyes water - but, it is extremely simple to get it in and running using the 3CX wizards. So it makes up for it in reduced install man-hours. I also use Patton for ISDN2e and analogue applications. They just work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.