• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ISP Telfort with 3CX VOIP Phone System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schipleon

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have two SIP-numbers from my provider, Telfort. I'm wondering wether it's possible to install one of the numbers in 3CX to be able to answer the phone through the computer??

Then for an another case, but for the company, is it possible to configurate few VoIP-numbers with 3CX, so that we are able to have a voice-menu first and that after the choice the chosen option will forward the caller to one normal phone (cell phone for example). Sort of Helpdesk menu! Is that possible? So setting up (for example) 3 numbers from a VOIP-provider in 3CX VOIP Phone System...and with a voice-menu that forwards to a specific number after the caller made a choice?

Thank you in advance!

yes thats possible. just consult the manual.

Ok! Thank you!

I've now installed the Phone System, however as soon as I want to start the Manegement Console through Start, I immediately receive the error "In Apache HTTP Server is an error....", just the standard Windows error-message. I click on, [Do not send] and of course nothing happens!

So what's the problem actually? Anyone familiar with this problem?

Thank you in advance!

yes you have a Apache problem. it is using the browser to set the 3cx. i recommend you
- first : take a look on your services and try to start the apache services: that is 3CX PhoneSystem WebServer.
- second if the first doesn't work: try to reinstall 3cx with administrator creditentials.

Thank you for helping!

I cannot find 3CX PhoneSystem WebServer in the Service-list of Windows?? I already reinstalled it, without succes. Each time I go to localhost:5481 I receive the error.

Any solution? Or perhaps the fact that I cannot find the PhoneSystem Webserver in the list is the problem, any solution to that?

Thank you so much in advance!

Sorry! Found the service!
Though it's still not working with the same error?

Thank you:)

Hei schipleon
Are you dutch??? then i have a question: do you have a rdp sesion to your server??? may i take a look???

Haha:D ja ik ben Nederlands. Zou dat kunnen lukken via rdp dan? Want ik ben namelijk voor een bedrijf dit aan het opzetten, voor klantbeantwoording. Echter krijg ik die foutmelding maar niet weg! Natuurlijk heb ik verder ook niet teveel tijd als examenleerling vwo-6....

bedankt in ieder geval!

meestaal lukt me dit ook van afstand. dat is geen probleem. en je idee om dit in te zetten voor klanten beantwoording is zeer goed. ik ken geen beter systeem dat voor dit geld hetzelfde kan leveren. ik help je graag. ik woon namelijk in dordrech, maar is geen probleem voor mij om langs te komen.

In dat geval graag via RPD:D zolang het maar gaat werken uiteindelijk!;) dan weet ik dat ook weer wat er mis is:)

dat is goed. je kan mij een bericht of email sturen met de gegevens.

Hi, how did you ultimately make it work?
I have also Telfort ISP but can't seem to make it work with SIP Client phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YBow
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.