Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Issue after applying latest update

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by leejor, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I applied the latest service pack last evening to a Demo key version 10, Win XP Pro. Came back after 45 minutes to find a small window with the blue squares still moving across saying that 3CX was (still) restarting. Ended up having to re-boot the PC as it would not do anything.

When i tried to access 3CX I got...

Repeatedly

Tried to do a backup and that failed too. Blue squares were still moving as if it was doing a backup and a file was created.

I have a recent valid backup and the system appears to be working, no other issues so far.
    I'm prepared to do a complete system restore , from scratch, if necessary.

As other service pack updates have gone without a hitch , in the past, this glitch has left me a bit "gun shy" now

Attached Files:

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Give me a screenshot of what you get when you do Right click / properties on My Computer icon.

I want to see the CPU Type

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

abnd also send me Backup and restore, 3CX Updater log files.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.