Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Issue After Power Outage

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GigSupp, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GigSupp

Hi,

I had an issue occur while two extensions were connected (on call) before a power outage, when the power outage occurred the call disconnected but its status in the phone system remained as (connected) and incoming calls to said extensions show as (busy). I solved the problem by disconnecting the call manually from the phone system but is there any way to avoid having the same issue in the future, specially as i am in an area where power outages are currently a high occurrence.

Thank You.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What type of trunks are the calls connected over? If it is a gateway, then the disconnect detection options may need to be revised. When the set is powered back up, the re-registration should be enough to drop the previous call. You may want to think about UPS units if power outages are a regular occurrence. I assume that you already have the server on one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.