Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Issue using Amazon TTS

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by DL_, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DL_

DL_

3CX Pro 15.5 Update 1 (15.5.3849.1)

Tried the callflow designer but call drops instantly without getting anywhere looks like a DLL is missing?

Do you have to have Update 2 to make it work?

Error:
    17/11/21 20:21:54.111|100027| Err|10|0006|: Catched exception in 'Scheduler.ProcessTasks':
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'AWSSDK.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=885c28607f98e604' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'AWSSDK.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=885c28607f98e604' ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Instance1\Bin\AWSSDK.Core.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Instance1\Bin\AWSSDK.Core.dll'

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DL_

DL_

Ah yes, I missed that. Is it possible to copy across the required dlls if I install Update 2 on a test server?

(Reluctant to move to update 2 yet due to some changes to audio conferencing I've been reading about.)

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes, by copying AWSSDK.Core.dll and AWSSDK.Polly.dll you will solve the issue.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.