Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

issue when I tried save the gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chico, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chico

Hi,
    When I tried to save the Gateway, 3cx give me this internal server error.
    I tried to restore a backup for a version 14 to 15.

Internal Server Error(500)
    d__28.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__18.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.d__4.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.d__3.MoveNext()" class="ng-scope" style="box-sizing: border-box; overflow: scroll; font-family: Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, "Courier New", monospace; font-size: 13px; padding: 9.5px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; line-height: 1.42857; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); word-break: break-all; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(237, 241, 242); border: 1px solid rgb(222, 229, 231); border-radius: 4px; height: 400px;">TCX.Configuration.Exceptions.ObjectSavingException: Commit failed on transaction Save ExternalLine.105 - '90002'
    at TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem.WBatchUpdater.Commit()
    at TCX.Configuration.ExternalLine.DoSave(WBatchUpdater updater)
    at TCX.Configuration.ExternalLine.Save()
    at ConfigurationManagementModel.CfgItemBase.Save()
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.Editor.Save()
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.EditorService.SaveActiveObject(Int32 id)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Controllers.EditController.Save(Int32 id)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__28.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__18.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.d__4.MoveNext()
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.d__3.MoveNext()

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @chico

Did you just create the gateway or was it included in the backup? Can you tell us what gateway this is?
    The issue could be that the template of the gateway was very old and you may need to create a new config file for the device and re-create it.

3. chico

Hi, and thank for your reply.
    The Gateway is came with the backup.
    The issue, is I don't know when I tried to install a new gateway, don make the connection with the 3cx.
    Have a some phone to call to patton or to 3 CX for have a some support?

4. 3CXNewbie

I also have an error when I try to save a SipTrunk. Even without amendments, get following error if I open and save. Only on 1 of the trunks though.

TCX.Configuration.Exceptions.ObjectSavingException:

5. gregja1310

i am getting the same error

Attached Files:

6. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

If you have 2 trunks /gateways change the auth ID on one so they are not the same. (empty is considered the same)

7. gregja1310

hi ,
    They are not the same, :

upload_2017-4-25_19-18-59.png

8. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

@gregja1310
    Please check your inbox, i have sent you a p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.