• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Issue with aastra 57i

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrable

Reaction score
I've got a strange issue I'm wondering if anyone else has seen. 3cxphone was being used on a local network with the same extention as an aastra 57i. if I stopped and restarted the application on my iphone my aastra world reboot.This happened a few times then my aastra 57i would not reboot giving an application. I had to reflash to get it working again. Its a great idea but I'm wondering if a reliable 3cx iphone is really going to be possible?
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: [iPhone]
Generation: [4G]
Firmware Version: [4.2.1]
Jailbreak: [NO]
Cydia Installed: [NO]

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: [Phone]
Contacts: [Local]
Connection: [WiFi]
Server: [Internal]

I guess this is really an iphone 3cxphone issue.

we could the the same issue here in house with booting snom phones and then aastras rebooting. we could terminate the issue and it was the switch sending LLC Commands which then aastra understands to reboot. noting we can do in this case due to the switch male formats informations. if you can plug them 2gehter on an other switch including with the hot spot and you will see that the aastra will not reboots. strange but aastra support could not tel me how to prevent the aastra doing this..

by the way, plz post issues reg. to the iphone in the topic for iphone here in the board.
we have a own section which is monitored by the project team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICT BE Peleman
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.