Issue with HTTP requests

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by oxygenit, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxygenit

I am working through the new call flow designer, and it is nice and easy.
    The issue i am having is using the HTTP requests, there are a couple of holes in your guide.

The initial 1 prompt under requestCustomerId and requestCustomerPin never have anything attached to them so when building the script it fails. https://www.3cx.com/docs/cfd-creating-phone-support-portal-1/

I know I am missing something, but just cant see in guide what should be assigned to that.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @oxygenit,

You can leave the "Valid Input" branch empty. That will show a warning, but the compilation will not fail. If you want, you can structure it a bit different, for example moving the User Input component named "requestCustomerPin" into the "Valid Input" branch of the "requestCustomerId" component. We didn't do it that way to avoid the designer grow in width, which would not be as easy to read as it is now.

The project described in that article is included in the demos installed in your Documents folder, when you install the CFD, so please take a look at it. That project is working out of the box, you just need to adjust the information related to the validation you want to do.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. oxygenit

Awesome. I got it working late last night. Great tool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.