Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Issue with PBX Edition license

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by andrewm30, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewm30

A few nights ago I started having issues with my backups failing.

I checked the license, and it has issues verifying my license. I upgraded to the latest SP version on 15.5, issue still persists and is now giving me errors saying that it can't resolve activate.3cx.us, however, I can effectively ping this address. Incoming and outgoing calls are working and it does have a license listed despite giving me the error. It has my servers FQDN listed correctly. Maintenance expiry says Active and date listed is: 06/15/2018. I've checked my firewall and It is not blocking this. I have a Meraki Firewall.

My fear is that its going to stop working since it cannot verify the license..this box has been working without issue since September and nothing has changed on my end.

Restarted the services and rebooted the server as well.

Anyone else experience this issue? What did you do to correct it?

2. andrewm30

Never mind I resolved the issue.

It was hitting my internal DNS first regardless of how I had my DNS settings.

Corrected

Thank you

3. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to hear your issue was resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.