Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Issues after upgrading from V14 to V15

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by sigma5, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sigma5

The install itself went smoothly. I am now suffering the following issues -

- Three times since the upgrade (1 week ago), all hard phones have lost audio when receiving/sending an external call. The fix is to restart services or run firewall check (which restarts services) Firewall checker passes with no errors. Internal calls never fail

- Soft phone issue - The soft phone CTI mode will not connect to the hard phone and you cannot view call history/contacts/presence info in any mode. This can be fixed with resending the welcome email and reinstalling but I'm trying to avoid that. Strangely, 3 out of the 30 connected softphones have not lost any connectivity and continue to work.

- Android and MAC mobile installs all stopped working but work after a reinstall

- Error in log - 3cx error block WAN requests is on - But I cannot be sure that this event occurred at the same time as the outages

Side info - Server is installed in Windows 2012 R2, a handful of patches were applied at the same time as the upgrade. Desktops are all Windows 10

I have a feeling during install I may have selected to address phones by FQDN rather than IP but only a hunch. Would that cause these issues?

Thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.