Issues on v4

Discussion in 'Windows' started by MickeM, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickeM

Features missing:
    Hotkey for transfer missing, maybe something like [F12]?

"When computer is locked" is a really good feature, IF it did actually did set server-side logged out of queus and away.

Clicking mailbox is fixed to dial 999. Needs to be configurable as our server is using 99 as mailbox ext.

Option to turn blinking icons off for missed calls and mailbox.

Possability to change logo would be nice too!

Bugs:
    One-way audio (my mic went dead) only when making a outbound call to external number. Logging in as another user in windows fixes problem, so it's not a firewall/nat issue as far as I understand.

Missing sound devices in preferences from time to time.

----

Feel free to comment or agree with me! *smile*

/Michael

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi, Michael
    Thanks for feedback.
    Well, the "999" is not hardcoded, you may set it to anything you want from Connection/Advanced Settings/PBX voicemail field.
    Then, about "When computer is locked" status change, we are talking here about a device (3CXPhone) becoming away, not its corresponding extension (server-side)
    Missing sound devices - when you think 3CXPhone misses a device, open Windows Sounds panel (from Control Panel) and, in the Audio tab, check those combos to see if the device you expect is listed there. If is listed there, but not in the 3CXPhone, then it's a bug in the phone; if not - not.
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MickeM

Hi again Vali, I'm bugging you now :lol:

Thank's for the 999 setting, my bad...

"When computer is locked" status change:
    Can't let it go. Couldn't the client tell the server that I'm away?

Still no answer on these:
    • Hotkey for transfer?
      Option to turn blinking icons off for missed calls and mailbox.
      Possability to change logo would be nice too!

Thank's!
    Mike

4. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Mike
    Feature requests are subject for the dedicated thread, and their implementation will be decided as specified there, "All feature requests will be reviewed and considered for future versions based on work involved and popularity of feature."

5. MickeM

Sorry :oops:

Moving...

6. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

It's ok, the problem is that such kind of questions cannot be answered until a decision is made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.