Issues transfer and 3cx for iPhone with Polycom ip335

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Rock9, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rock9

Hi all,

I configured Polycom ip335 it works well for calls, receiving calls ... all extensions are in remote connection.
    Version 3CX v10
    First problem:the calls do not work from the polycom to the 3CX for iPhone (no dial tone), or to Bria softphone for iPhone (communication in one direction: the person with the iPhone can not hear the calling person from the Sip Phone Polycom).
    The communication between 3CX for iphone and the softfone 3CX works well. The communication between the polycom and the softphone 3CX works well.

Then an another problem is the transfer of call. In fact during a transfer from the polycom to a softphone for example, the softphone rings, but the transfer does not occur: there is just a communication between the Polycom and the softphone, the calling him, is "on hold on".

Anyone have a idea ?

Regards,

2. thames

thames New Member

I have just purchased the Bria app for the iPhone after reading the glowing reviews and frankly being unimpressed with the 3CX iPhone app, which has so far to go before being properly useable. I also has the issue with the audio being only one way but the Bria app came up and asked whether I wanted to fix that - it did it automatically. Nice one.

Now the only issue I have with the app has something to do with authentication. When trying to make a call from the Bria app for iPhone to the 3CX system I get: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification.

SO... not sure where to start looking. I thought I had set up the login (extension number) and password (correctly set) but cannot see where else to change anything to make this issue go away.

Any help appreciated.

(hope this is similar to the OP problem. If not, apologies for piggy-backing on your thread!)

Cheers
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.