• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Issues with 3cxPhone SP3 and CRM Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudolf5

Reaction score
Hello,

I updated to 3cxPhone SP3 (12.0.35517.0) and 3CX CRM Integration with aktivated Outlook plugin.

I start a new call via right click on the contact "Call via 3cx PBX" choosing the right number. After that the 3cxPhone starts calling with the same number on 2 Lines and the first digit (normaly 0) is cropped).
Starting a Call via the TAPI Driver isnt creating this issue, but its not allowed to make a call with a number including international dialing prefix (e.g. +49 160.... is not allowed).
Allowed is dialing in the format 0049 160...

Is there a fix for this problem? Anybody else got these problems?

Client
Server:
PBX: V12 SP3

mfg
Tobias Kühn

Do you have an outbound rule for numbers starting with '+' ?

When i call the number manually with the dialpad (eg. +49160......) an outgoing call is no problem.
It Seems to be a TAPI Problem. Even Brackets in the number ( +49 (0911) ....) is problem and causes in a Error Message: "The Number contains invalid Chars or the format is not correct"

Hi rudolf5,

we added some fixed to the CRM that should rectify your issues, please download the updated CRM from here http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXCRM12.exe . If your issues persist please let us know.

Best Regards

Hi Andreas,
Thank you for the fast response & Bugfix.
It works! 3cx starts the call with 1 Line.

Best Regards
Tobias Kühn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.