Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Issues with Android PUSH Service

Discussion in '3CX Clients' started by Marios Sardis, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marios Sardis

Hello,

The problem I am having is that each time the 3CX Client app is exited or the phone goes to sleep, after a few seconds if you try to call that device no notification or indication that you are being called will be displayed. I've followed the Firebase Cloud Messaging API setup, and I also conducted the firewall test, which came out green. Our version is 15.5.0, all help is appreciated.

2. infomaniaco

Estou com o mesmo problema, meu amigo.
    Estou testando antes e implantado no cliente e preciso saber se isso realmente funciona
    tem que ter uma solução porque o cliente nem sempre será com o celular desbloqueado com a tela do aplicativo aberta

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Marios Sardis

After you created the firebase project did you send out new welcome emails? This is necessary as the clients need to be aware of the new firebase project in order for push to work. You can also test it with the build in 3CX project and check if that works for you.

4. Marios Sardis

Hello @YannisH_3CX,
    Yes, and not once, but multiple times. I've followed everything I could find online.

5. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Ok, i would recommend deleting the project credentials you created from the Push account and let the PBX revert to the 3CX account. Then restart the PBX services and send a new welcome email to the Android device and test.

6. Marios Sardis

I can confirm that worked without any issues, thanks!

7. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to hear that worked for you. The issue then was with the firebase project. You can either continue using the 3CX provided project or create a new firebase project with new credentials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.