Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Issues with audio and IVR

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by eclipse2000, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclipse2000

Hi guys,

Im having some issues with one of my VOIP providers. I currently have 2 lines coming in to the 3CX system. One is with sipgate which is working perfect and the other is with freespeech, the issue im having with freespeech is the IVR. When i dial the number i get connected to the IVR fine and i can hear the prompt, the issue is im not able to select a number as the prompt just continues. Like i said its just with this provider. The other provider works fine through the IVR.
    I have contected freespeech about this and we have done some tests about "RFC2833" and the final test we have done is i set the 3CX system to dial an extension direct rather than through the IVR, The result was i couldnt hear the caller but the caller could hear me OK.
    This was working fine when we installed 3CX it just seems to have stopped working and im now at a loose end as to how to resolve it.
    Can anyone help or advise.

Thanks
    Paul

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

could you do me a quick test? using the freespeech provider, could you call your mobile phone and then on the Sip phone press any numbers on the keypad. can you hear DTMF tones on your mobile?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.