Hello all, I'm back, this time it's an issue with the public FQDN not resolving to my new fixed public IP I managed to sort. Previously I was using the 3CX STUN with the Dynamic Public IP, but I changed it to the Static Public IP address and it fails to resolve the FQDN but if I enter the external IP it works fine. I've restarted the services and then server but still no joy. I've moved from a hosted system to running the machine on a VM on my laptop, so I can test regardless of internet connection. So I know the IP address and routing are all fine however I don't understand why the DNS part is failing. Any tips or advance is greatly welcome at this point.