Issues with PUSH for Android

Discussion in 'Android' started by nyleaim, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyleaim

Hello, we are having issues with the push integration for Android. We have two installations of 3CX at different sites, both have the issue.

I have followed the guide and set it up through Google APIs etc and seems to be working on that front, but the issue I am seeing in the 3CXDialier logs is the following:

16/06/01 14:04:10.285|200001| Err|10|0017|: *!* Exception catched at Android Push sender:
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
    at Dialer.PushClient.PushAndroid(CallData c, Int32 reason)

We do have a proxy server and I have specified that both systems bypass this, but it appears to be detected and is blocking it.

I assumed the only way around was to allow the address through for Google Cloud Messaging (https://android.googleapis.com/gcm/send), but it hasn't made a difference from what I can see.

Anyone had this issue before? Is there a different address that needs unblocking or an area I can specify proxy details?

Thanks!

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Is there any way to completely bypass the proxy just as a test, just to make sure that without traversing the Proxy it works? I would certainly recommend that, just to make sure you are focusing on the right part, although it does seems likely that it has something to do with this.

As far as I am aware, if you allow all traffic to android.googleapis.com you should be OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.