Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

It would be good if the 3CX could do...

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ziptalk, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Hi,

I currently running a Nortel BCM 50 with approximately 10 phones and evaluating the 3CX internally as a potential replacement. So far I am thoroughly impressed, although the business has put it on a roadmap for the second quarter of next year (disappointingly). I am discovering it does exactly what we want it to do, and is something we can potentially sell on to our clients. One feature of the BCM I do rely upon is the CDR data, and I use Oak software to do analysis on calls - these are not for billing purposes, only for analytical purposes to calculate commission based on calls answered etc.

What I think would be a good addition to the 3CX, is a web-based CDR analytics and/or reporting. The Phone System obviously has that data, but a web-based front-end to it would be far more powerful then custom-reports in Access which requires Access be installed on the system. This is probably in one of the feature requests - but that is one serious limitation to me at the moment in my initial evaluation.

In addition - it would be nice to be able to white-label the Soft-Phones with our company logo, not necessarily the phone system itself, and possibly having the logo as a clickable hyperlink should the end user require support assistance.

It would be good to have a 60-day evaluation of the commercial version in the free version so you can demo this internally to the people that give you budgets for projects - since it's so quick and easy to install - a demo of the features will allow me to more easily access a budget to go with it - particularly the availability of users on the softphone indicator lights being disabled.

Those are my requirements as a potential user, administrator, and reseller of the 3CX.

Lewis

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for your feedback.

An extensive reporting tool is being developed which will also allow you to design your own reports.

In regards to demoing the full version, a 2 line license key is provided to allow you to do that. This key is included in the email sent to you after you download 3CX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Thanks, that'll teach me for entering garbage into the download form :oops:

I have the key now and look forward to the reporting capabilities.

Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.