It's been quiet in farmer land.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boys and Girls, it is time for me to go.

Every year we have a "pet" project, this year it was 3CX.

Most of our projects turn into commercial viable streams of the business, however due to the nature of our business we do not see that 3CX will be one of those streams.

For that reason I have decided to close down the "3CX Project" and I am currently in negotiation on how to close down the Australian Operations.

This does NOT mean that 3CX is not represented in Australia anymore; it simply means that 3CX is not represented by Dutch Digital Dynamics Pty/Ltd in Australia and New Zealand anymore.

I see great things for 3CX in the future and wish them and all of you well.

Why this post? Simply because I get a LOT of emails everyday requesting help and guidance on the 3CX product and or gateways, in general they are originated from this forum (well 40% at least) I hope that via this post I inform the majority of users.

The 3cx.com.au domain, online shop and the attached emails are disabled as of today.

All the best, and perhaps I or one of my staff will drop in for a coffee.

2. silentfun

silentfun Member

Good luck for you Hank - i understand that the workload in all parts of the world is increasing fast and everyone has to focus all power on the most efficient and most important projekts.

hope you hold this connection (possible with some distance)

Andy

3. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Sorry to see you go Henk :cry: . Been loads of fun. Given the minor issue of a Canada > Australia hop, maybe someday I will buy you a beer.

Cheers.

4. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Didnt really knew you but... been fun to "work" with you.

Good luck for your life :D

Cheers

5. ktikoft

As one of Henks few customers its a pity to see you go