• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Its Possible with This Sofware and Compatible this Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

codigit

Reaction score
Hello, im new and im trying to install a digital recepcionist in my home bussines, i would like to know if this is possible and what kind of hardware is compatible or if this hardware is compatible..

look the idea is: when i received a call in my home the digital recepcionist start talking

These are the Gateways we have tested against.
http://www.3cx.com/support/voip-gateways.html

These are the phones we have tested against
http://www.3cx.com/support/sip-phones.html

Any other phone or gateway that we haven't tested against I cannot recommend or vouch for. You will basically need a gateway, the pc with the PBX 3CX software on it, and the phones (softphonesor hardphones or usb phones it doesn't matter) for your scenario.

So with the Sipura SPA-3000

Sorry for do the question again is that im new in this and i dont want to buy many items that later i will not used or cant work for my idea...

I mean whit the Sipura 3000 and the 3cx Software and the Sophone or USB Phone, i can:

Receive a call from a normal phone and start talking a Digital recepcionist and transfer the call to any voip extension (softphone or usb phone)..

and i can use one line and do calls out normal like im doing now.... remeber using a sipura 3000 with 1fxo and 1fxs...

Thanks im waiting for answer because if i can do that tomorrow i will buy the equipment, thanks for all..............

Yes, that device is in the supported gateway list.... It works with our software

And what Model of USB PHone You Recomended

Hey HEllo for the answer i bought the Spa-3000 hope be here in 2-3 days for start doing the first test with the software..

But i have another question is about what model of usb phone you recomended?

I mean a usb phone that you test and work great no problems installin or using with your 3cx phone system???

You do not want much do you? (Just kidding)

The short answer is pretty much Yes.

In 3cx you configure which button to press and where to that call is handed off to. So it does not really matter what phone (aslong it is in the supported list) if the phone registers in 3cx you can pretty much do what ever you like.

Pitty you bought the SPA-3000 the SPA-3102 would be better but both will do the job just fine.

Hi,

We do not really test with usb phones so wecano not recomend any. However as itfarmer stated you can get away with almost any device that registers against us.

Reguarding the gateway you purchase we are quite very happy with the SPA-3000 ! It's quite a well behaved device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.