• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

IVR Authentication, Database Dipping & Call Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsaxe17

Reaction score
Hello Forum Members,

Can the platform capture DTMF input from a caller, then process the input via backend database and if successful, perform call routing to appropriate queue ?

To give more context, consider scenario :
A caller calls into a phone banking company. The IVR prompts to enter account number. The DTMF is captured and processed by a SQL database. IF account matches,then call is transferred or further menu options are played, otherwise caller is prompted again to enter account number. After a total of 3 tries, call is disconnected.

Thanks,

HI Members,

I think 3CX Voice Application Designer is what I need ! Am I correct ?

I still have to explore VAD to figure out the possibilities... but in the interim, is it possible to transfer customer context (details captured via IVR/Backend db) to 3CX client ?
Would a third party custom application be required to achieve this ?

Thanks,

Yes the VAD will do what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.