Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

IVR error during deployment

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by FerryH, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FerryH

Hi there,

i've been trying to deploy a VAD app but keep getting the same error over and over again.

"error during deployment: IVR"

When i try to install the created deploy package i get another error message stating that the config server is not connected?

The VAD is installed on the same machine as the 3CX phone System.
    The http server used is IIS.
    Both VAD and 3CX Phone System (service pack 1installed) are the latest versions.

I've tried adapting the 3CX config file according the manual but this is not working either (probably because it is a local deployment...)

Any good idea's to try?

Thanks in advance for your reaction(s)

Rgds,

Ferry

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

This error usually happens when your project is configured to be deployed to a different PBX version. For example, if your 3CX Phone System is version 11, you need to configure your project to V11. To do this:
    - Open your project.
    - Select your project name in the project explorer.
    - Go to the properties window and check the PbxVersion property. Ensure that it is set to V11.

Then save your project and restart the VAD. Finally, try to deploy your project again.

If your system is x64 and the VAD is installed in the same server than 3CX, then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\3CX Voice Application Designer\Dependencies_11 and copy both libraries to the upper folder (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\3CX Voice Application Designer). This is to ensure that the VAD is loading the libraries from the right place. Then restart the VAD and deploy again.

If you still have the error, maybe it is caused by an old version of the 3cxpscomcpp2.dll library into the GAC. In that case, you may need to remove it from the GAC and install the latest version from 3CX. I have seen this scenario once in the past. If this is your case let me know and maybe I can connect to your server and do the job, because it is a bit tricky...

Regards,

3. FerryH

Hi,

:oops: found the issue .... the used ivr number was already in use on the system. I've changed the ive umber and deplyment went ok.
    Thanks for the response!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.