Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

IVR - extension forward to external number

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Urbok, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urbok

Urbok New Member

I've noticed a big problem after upgrade from 3cx v3 to 3cx v5.

I've configured a pbx with 2 extensions that after 15 seconds of rings forward automatically to a cellular number.
    (extensions are 10 and 11)
    If from an extension 12 for example I call extension 10, after 15 seconds correctly forward to external cellular number and everything works great.
    well, I've configured an IVR with 2 command. (1 to connetc to extension 10 and 2 to connect to exension 11)

when someone calls and IVR answer, if they press 1 or 2 after 15 seconds 3CX DONT FORWARD to external celluar numbers but return a message "call transfer failed".

wth v3 the forward to external calls with IVR was not a problem!!! why with v5 this no more works??? there is a workaround?
    I've tried also to create a simultaneous call group (83) with 2 extensions: 10 and 15 (15 is a fake extension programmed to full transfer to external cellular number)

if from extension 12 I call group 83 directly, the ext 10 rings and also cellular rings but from IVR nothing!!!! only ext 10 rings.

please HELP... I need a call transfer that works also from IVR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.