• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

IVR issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mase2hot

Reaction score
Hi,

yesterday we had an issue which said IVR system error...sorry. This meant nobody could get through to numbers that had a digital receptionist. DDI's with just queues and no DR were still working. I restarted the digital receptionist service with no joy. I had to restart the whole system. Anyone had this before?

The logs didnt show anything, as they only see to go back x amount of lines. It would be good to have the logs log everything. Can this be done? Currently set to medium loggin as suggested...

Thanks

Hi,
I have not had this issue, but I think that you need to report it to proper 3CX support. They will ask you to use backup to save all the proper logs into a zip file. Then they will be able to see what happened and hopefully why.

Kind regards
Richard Crabb

I have seen this issue and it is a known bug that 3cx are working on.

Some system extensions unregister themselves. I have had a a few times and as recently as last week.

Just have to restart the system. Should be a fix out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.