IVR issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mase2hot, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mase2hot

Hi,

yesterday we had an issue which said IVR system error...sorry. This meant nobody could get through to numbers that had a digital receptionist. DDI's with just queues and no DR were still working. I restarted the digital receptionist service with no joy. I had to restart the whole system. Anyone had this before?

The logs didnt show anything, as they only see to go back x amount of lines. It would be good to have the logs log everything. Can this be done? Currently set to medium loggin as suggested...

Thanks

2. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

Hi,
    I have not had this issue, but I think that you need to report it to proper 3CX support. They will ask you to use backup to save all the proper logs into a zip file. Then they will be able to see what happened and hopefully why.

Kind regards
    Richard Crabb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. abc123

abc123 Active Member

I have seen this issue and it is a known bug that 3cx are working on.

Some system extensions unregister themselves. I have had a a few times and as recently as last week.

Just have to restart the system. Should be a fix out soon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.