IVR Language. Picking a specific Line Error.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jmareco, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmareco

1.- Is the IVR enable for spanish prompts? How can I get it.
    2.- I have installed a PSTN gateway WellGate3804A(4 ports). Each line has a internal number to 3CX (from 1001 to 1004). I can place calls, no problem, but I need to take a specific Line and I don`t know how I have to do it. When a dial 0+external number, I take one of the free 4 PSTN lines.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

2. In current version you can not choose specific line on PSTN gateway. We will consider to implement this feature for devices which support such ability sometime in future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jmareco

PSTN providers.

1.- In my country I have various PSTN providers. I would like to have a 3CX version to take a specific line to reduce some costs. I ussually do that with PBX. I think this feature is important.
    2.- Does 3CX have option to place a call with an account code? In a PBX this features is used this way: 0 + # + account code # + number.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.