• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

IVR Not found on 127.0.0.1:5483

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantawttw

Reaction score
Hi,
Hope someone can help me. I have a fresh install of 3cx free edition and as soon as I bring up the status screen I receive the following status messages
10:52:29.562 ??: from 'maxdata:0/MediaServer':*** Connecting to [127.0.0.1:5483] ***
10:52:28.468 ??: from 'maxdata:0/MediaServer':IVR not found on 127.0.0.1:5483
10:52:27.484 ??: from 'maxdata:0/MediaServer':*** Connecting to [127.0.0.1:5483] ***
10:52:26.484 ??: from 'maxdata:0/MediaServer':IVR not found on 127.0.0.1:5483
10:52:25.484 ??: from 'maxdata:0/MediaServer':*** Connecting to [127.0.0.1:5483] ***

I have looked in the log files and this contains the following.
2007/04/03 >>
10:41:21.843|0e38|.\3CXIvrService.cpp(427): IvrService, main(), Starting service, revision 3.0.1699.0
10:41:21.843|16e4|.\VoiceMenuCreator.cpp(606): VMCreator, VxmlCreatorSetLog(), External log has been set for VoiceMenuCreator dll
10:41:21.843|16e4|.\VoiceMenuCreator.cpp(64): VMCreator, CVoiceMenuCreator::Init(), Initializing, revision 3.0.1699.0
10:41:22.312|16e4|.\3CXIvrService.cpp(162): IvrService, MainServiceProc::Run(), Writing global parameters to php ...
10:41:22.312|16e4|.\VoiceMenuCreator.cpp(259): VMCreator, CVoiceMenuCreator::DBConnect(), Connecting to database ...
10:41:22.312|16e4|.\DBAccessor.cpp(543): VMCreator, CDBAccessor::Connect(), Database connect string [dbname=phonesystem port=5480 user=phonesystem password=EF11C93F-3E70-4D6E-A2C9-AC87944EC028]
10:41:23.187|16e4|.\DBAccessor.cpp(582): VMCreator, CDBAccessor::Connect(), Database connection success

So it all appears to be working but it just says the IVR is not found.
any help would be appreciated

Many thanks in advanced.

Regards
Jon

Hi !

Could you please send me your log-files ?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi,
I have PM'd you the location of the log file downloads.

Regards
Jon

Note the errors in the log starting at about 10:56 are because I stopped the 3cx server thinking it would halt the errors whilst I was out and not becuase the service itself failed.

Jon

Hi,
yes it continues in the same way, however after looking at various files I found the following line in 3CXIvr.cfg

Code:
#####################################
# testClient specific configuration #
#####################################

client.vxmlURL			  	VXIString	http://localhost:5481/Vxml/ivr_start.php

If I enter the URL into my browser I then get the following error

Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Ivr\Vxml\GlobSettings.php on line 26

this resolves to this line in the GlobSettings.php file
Code:
	define("SL_PORT", <?= $iv_sl_port ?>);

not sure if that helps at all?

Regards
Jon
[/code]

Please try the following:

Remove GlobSettings.php and Prompts.php files within your '<3CX PhoneSystem folder>\Data\Ivr\Vxml' folder. Restart 3CX Service. Send me logs again if problem has not been resolved.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,
I didn't have the prompts.php file to delete I deleted the globSettings.php file and restarted the service and that didn't fix it, I then installed 3cx onto another machine and copied over the globsettings.php and prompts.php file and hey presto it is fixed.

Not sure what was wrong, as even a reinstall on the original system didn't fix it.

Thanks for your help

Regards
Jon

These two files are created dynamically on IVR Service starting using php-win.exe file (you don't need to copy them from one pc to another).

I don't know why but process of Prompts.php file creation has suspended by some reason (it looks like at least). Do you have another PHP installation on the pc where the problem occurred ?

Hi,
Yes it already had php5 installed on it.

Regards
Jon

Hi Jon !

I'm going to investigate the issue when 3CX Phone System is installed on the PC with already installed PHP (probably integrated into IIS) during a few forthcoming days. I'll tell your when I'll have some results.

I think the problems occur when PHP installed by the 3CX Phone system tries to use files from the already installed PHP.

Hi,

Im just wondering if there has been any progress with this issue. I have installed the free edition on a microsoft 2003 R2 server. I also have the exact same problem.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark !

This problem has been fixed a long time ago (at least we hoped so). If your IVR service does not start, please send me log-files from the '<3CX PhoneSystem folder>\Data\Logs' directory. Or you can have a look at the 3CXIvrServer*.log files.

IVR not found 127.0.0.1

I just installed the free version of the 3CX Phone System. When I go to Server status the only thing I see in the growing log file is "IVR not found on 127.0.0.1:5483". Can somone help me fix this problem?

Thanks,
Craig

Re: IVR not found 127.0.0.1

I just got this myself on a client's server. This is a 2003 SBS with Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Microsoft CRM and all it's SQL stuff. I'll let you know what I did to fix it when I do.

What OS are you using?

craigw said:
I just installed the free version of the 3CX Phone System. When I go to Server status the only thing I see in the growing log file is "IVR not found on 127.0.0.1:5483". Can somone help me fix this problem?

Thanks,
Craig

Rob:
The OS I am using is Server 2003 Standard Edition with Service Pack 2.
Craig

Is it a clean install? I've done it on a few 2003 boxes without issues. Seems my issue right now is SBS 2003.

About to dig into the log files right now.

Can't find anything yet. I did find some missing php files which I copied from a working 3cx install. Didn't help....

Anyone else have this problem? All the other installs I did (which were not SBS2003) went perfect.

As far as I know the install of the OS was a clean install. I know the install of 3CX was a clean install.

Craig

Previous Version of PHP

How is it going in finding a solution to this problem? In reading earlier posts on this forum, I noticed they mention that an earlier version of PHP could cause problems. The server that I was trying to install 3CX on had a previous version of PHP on it. I tried uninstalling that and it didn't help. I tried uninstalling 3CX and reinstalling it and that also didn't help. I then installed 3CX on a different server that doesn't have a previous version of PHP on it. It is now running flawlessly. We currently have plans to redo the first server and then try again on it.

Craig

I believe 3CX fixed this on my system with an updated file. Not sure if this is included in the latest release. I'm away right now so I will check out what happens with the update on the "fixed" system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YBow
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.