• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved IVR not working after upgrade to v15 from version 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

peppinoa7

Reaction score
Hi,

I followed the standard procedure for backing up and restoring for the upgrade.
All went good but now the IVR are not working.
Looks like that the entire configuration of each of them got lost. If I call the IVR the system pickup the call, then all silent for a while and finally a thank you and goodbye message before hangup.
Searching on the file system I noticed that IVR folders are gone (with logic and prompt files).
Did I miss something?

Thanks, Giuseppe

Hello @peppinoa7

In Digital Receptionist, press the little arrow button at the end of the prompts field so the drop-down menu with the pre-configured recordings. Do the show up? If yes set one of them and try calling internally and externally.

Thank you

Yes, they do but all the config is gone.
I had a IVR with a lot of c# scripting in it. How can I get it back in version 15?

Hello @peppinoa7

What do you mean by saying all configuration is gone? Did you have your own recorder files and now they do not show up?
Pick one from the drop down menu and make a test? Can you hear the prompt?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi,

No, it is not only about the audio prompt but also about options. All are showing blank like a just like a new IVR just created.
I have a VPS snapshot of V14. Shall I copy/paste IVRs somehow?

Hi, what type of format were your record files? All your other configurations (Queues etc) are in place?
Please do check in C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Prompts and C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets, can you find the .wav files there?

Hi!
Yes are there. But the content of C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\ivr is not
I think the issue is because of this

Hi, please do supply me with the following information for further assistance:

1. What format type were your recorded files?
2. Do all the other configurations (Queues,Ring Groups etc) are missing too?
3. Set a default prompt to an IVR and perform a test, can you hear the prompt?

Thank you

Hi,

1. WAV 256Kbps mono
2. Everything is in place but only the name and extension is available. Key options, prompt files and everything else is unset.
3. Yes
Thanks

Hi,

In version 14, did you use VAD for your IVR?

I had a VAD project created on Version 11 or 12 migrated succesfully over various upgrades.
After that the priject was implemented manyally with new functions (editing vxml files)

Hi,

Please do know, that VAD has been replaced by, or more correctly has been transformed to Call Flow, so you must transfer your configuration there first, implement it and then import it in 3CX PBX. You can find more information here, i believe that the 7th paragraph under "What 's new" will be much helpful for your case.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.