IVR not working - "This call could not be completed"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lucasmuradrc, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucasmuradrc

I'm having the following problem:

- when i transfer the call to the satisfaction survey (an ivr), sometimes it returns a voice saying: " This call could not be completed. Please try again latter. We apologize."

I tried everything, but i couldn't find what's causing the problem.

The thing gets worse when i go to the manage board e the record in there it's ok, but when i played it, it returns the same voice saying: This call could not be completed. Please try again latter. We apologize."...

What could be happening?
    :(

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

The first thing to help is to know what version of 3CX you are running and how many calls it supports. The next thing is to provide the call flow to include what the IVR selection is supposed to do with regard to the survey aspect.

3. lucasmuradrc

Hello, lneblett!

Thanks for the fast answer!

Well, the version i have is the 14.0.49169.0, and it can support 32 sim calls.

This is the call flow:

- the agent treats the problem of the client, and in the end he/she transfer the client to the survey;
    - there, the client can answer if he had his problem solved;
    - than he will answer if he was well treated.

This is how it is structured:

Survey - digital receptionist 8006
    First question: 0 If no, digital receptionist 8007; 1 If yes, digital receptionist 8008;
    Second question if the first answer is no: 0 If no, digital receptionist 8009 that will connect with the queue 8014; 1 If yes, digital receptionist 8011 that will connect with the queue 8015.
    Second question if the first answer is yes: 0 If no, digital receptionist 8012 that will connect with the queue 8016; 1 If yes, digital receptionist 8013 that will connect with the queue 8017.
    We

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you are able to duplicate the failure, do so, then immediately check the 3CX Server Activity Log. it will show what happened to the call. You can click on verbose, at the top, for a lot more details.

5. lucasmuradrc

Where would be the verbose button?

I'm trying to find, but i'm not able to.

6. lucasmuradrc

One thing that i discovered now: when the survey returns with this message, all the others digital receptionist returns with this too.

7. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Above the log, there should be a "tick box" for Verbose

8. lucasmuradrc

One thing that i discovered now: when the survey returns with this message, all the others digital receptionist returns with this too.

9. lucasmuradrc

10. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Did you have a look at the log, in particular, the point where the call(s) fail? If you aren't sure about what it is telling you, then post it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.