IVR -- PbxAPI.aspx returns error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dbergsma, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbergsma

Hi, by my understanding of a number of recent posts including http://www.3cx.com/forums/api-commands-for-version-7-not-working-8431.html

Using IE to http://192.168.1.33:5484/PbxAPI.aspx?func=make_call&from=211&to=221&pin=211
    should cause ext #211 to phone #221.

However, I receive an error
    TCX.PBXAPI.OperationFailed at TCX.PBXAPI.PBXConnection.MakeCall(String dn_from, String number_to) at Utils.MakeCall(NameValueCollection paramz)

It looks like this is the same error as I receive when using the softphone in desktop mode (its a little hard to read in the little window).

Prior to this -- I opened port #5484 on the server in windows firewall which started producing the error message -- otherwise I was receiving page not found.

Thanks in advance.

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is because the PBX is not licensed. Activate the PBX with a demo key for example and you will be able to make a call -

After you make the call you should see

Successful make call from X TO X

We will arrange the notification with the next release - in the coming days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dbergsma

thanks.

You're right - a more useful explanation would help.
    cheers
    dean.

4. robertkuhn

Hello I have the same error with a Version 12 Pbx an an active Demo Licence.

can anyone help me.

best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.