Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

IVR -- PbxAPI.aspx returns error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dbergsma, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbergsma

Hi, by my understanding of a number of recent posts including http://www.3cx.com/forums/api-commands-for-version-7-not-working-8431.html

Using IE to http://192.168.1.33:5484/PbxAPI.aspx?func=make_call&from=211&to=221&pin=211
    should cause ext #211 to phone #221.

However, I receive an error
    TCX.PBXAPI.OperationFailed at TCX.PBXAPI.PBXConnection.MakeCall(String dn_from, String number_to) at Utils.MakeCall(NameValueCollection paramz)

It looks like this is the same error as I receive when using the softphone in desktop mode (its a little hard to read in the little window).

Prior to this -- I opened port #5484 on the server in windows firewall which started producing the error message -- otherwise I was receiving page not found.

Thanks in advance.

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is because the PBX is not licensed. Activate the PBX with a demo key for example and you will be able to make a call -

After you make the call you should see

Successful make call from X TO X

We will arrange the notification with the next release - in the coming days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dbergsma

thanks.

You're right - a more useful explanation would help.
    cheers
    dean.

4. robertkuhn

Hello I have the same error with a Version 12 Pbx an an active Demo Licence.

can anyone help me.

best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.