• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

IVR recording wont save

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenMasta

Forum User
Reaction score
I had made a recording prior using 3cx console I specified a file name (no file extension though) then I entered 101 as my extension. I got the call and proceeded to record my message. I verified the message and hit pound to save. But when I go back to the console and hit the play button it says the file doesn't exist, also there is no message on an inbound call either.

What do I do?

IVR asks "Press 0 to save message..." Why do you press #?

It's # to end the recording and 0to save which I did, I just forgot the sequence when I posted as I wasn't on the line with IVR at the time of writing.

However I tried again and same thing.

I checked C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts

and I can see the first wav I created and the one I just did

I realized my problem. I thought after making the recording it would automatically apply it tothe IVR. But it did not, so I clicked the add button

It's working, woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICT BE Peleman
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.