IVR response by caller

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by steve matten, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve matten

Hi,

Does anyone know a way to show what numbers are pressed in the IVR (digital receptionist) for routing the call?

One digital receptionist can call another digital receptionist extension as an option. I would like to see how the call was tracked through the options before ending up at a queue. ring group or extension. The call report does not seem to provide this information.

Any ideas?
    Thanks.

2. voiptoys

voiptoys Member

I can offer 4 ways to get this information:

1. Look at the optional CDR files created for each call. These files contain the entire call chain (hops) the call took from start to finish.

2. 3CX Exporter synchronizes even more call detail information than the CDR files into a SQL database (We are also able to automate the processing of CDR files to add this data into a database too).

3. Make a IP Socket connection to 3CX and receive the CDR information via IP. I don't recommend this approach because of the potential for losing data if your socket goes down.

4. Look at our 3CX Monitor which uses the Call Control API to collect ALL the call events. That's a crazy amount of detail, but if you really want to get into the guts of exactly how long a call was at each hop, who was called, how long the phone rang, etc, etc, then that tool will give you every possible bit of information about every call. It has a nice web interface that is searchable and groups all the events together for each call.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. steve matten

Thank you voiptoys, this is helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.