IVR Session, Sorry. Inbound Calls.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tj-pbx, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tj-pbx

Hi all,

I've been searching for this issue as I am sure it is common and a solution is likely to already be out there.

After a few months of the system working well, I arrive at the office this morning and was made aware folks cannot dial in. I checked via my mobile phone and received the prompt that an IVR session error has occurred, and disconnects the call. I was able to cold-boot the phone system and it's working well again..

I've exported a log file when it came back on, saved to my PC. Without purchasing commercial support from 3CX, is there a way I can submit this log somewhere to find out what is causing this issue? It did happen twice before since we had the system installed. Or, any ideas what might cause this error, if the only changes we are making to the 3CX is adding extensions?

Thanks.

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Are you using Cassini? if so, restart the Cassini server.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tj-pbx

I don't believe so, how can I check?

4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

When you use the web portal, does the URL contain the IP address and :5481? If so it's cassini/abyss

It is also in the Custom Parameters. What OS are you using? If it's not a Server OS they you are probably using Cassini

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. tj-pbx

3CX is running on Windows 7 OS.

6. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

You are using Cassini/abyss then

7. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Sigma is right IVR erros normally stem from failure of the abyss web server, if you are seeing these issue, please create a sheduled reboot of the web server every night.

8. smb1

smb1 New Member

Mark,

Are you recommending this as a standard procedure when using a 3CX pbx running Abyss? Easy enough to do, just looking for guidance from the people who know best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.