• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Jabra Evolve 65 with Mac 3CX Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPEEPS

Reaction score
I just purchased a Jabra Evolve 65 as it was one of the recommended headsets on the list of compatible headsets but I cannot get the answer/end call button working on the headset on my Mac. If I hit the answer button on the 3CX application it works fine. It works perfectly on my Windows PC but I use the Mac 99.9% of the time so it would be great if this feature was working properly as it is the only reason I purchased this headset over others. Has anyone had an experience with Jabra headsets and Mac OS?

Out of interest, what steps did you follow to get the answer/end call button working on your Windows PC? I've just picked up the 65 UC Stereo and whilst I've had success using it during calls, I've not managed to get it to a state where I can leverage the headset buttons. Having Jabra Direct detect 3CXPhone consistently is also a problem for me.

I'm running Jabra Direct 3.1.10355 and 3CXPhone for Windows 12.5.44178.0. I have tried on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Edit: Have since upgraded to V14 (Server and Client) and no longer having problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.