Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Jabra Evolve 65 with Mac 3CX Client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CPEEPS, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPEEPS

I just purchased a Jabra Evolve 65 as it was one of the recommended headsets on the list of compatible headsets but I cannot get the answer/end call button working on the headset on my Mac. If I hit the answer button on the 3CX application it works fine. It works perfectly on my Windows PC but I use the Mac 99.9% of the time so it would be great if this feature was working properly as it is the only reason I purchased this headset over others. Has anyone had an experience with Jabra headsets and Mac OS?

2. bdarcyevans

Out of interest, what steps did you follow to get the answer/end call button working on your Windows PC? I've just picked up the 65 UC Stereo and whilst I've had success using it during calls, I've not managed to get it to a state where I can leverage the headset buttons. Having Jabra Direct detect 3CXPhone consistently is also a problem for me.

I'm running Jabra Direct 3.1.10355 and 3CXPhone for Windows 12.5.44178.0. I have tried on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Edit: Have since upgraded to V14 (Server and Client) and no longer having problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.