Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Jabra PRO 9450 Flex answer button not working

Discussion in 'Windows' started by parkerbyron, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkerbyron

I have setup the headset and run the debug in 3CXPhone and the Jabra shows 'connected' and in the Jabra software it shows the focus on 3CXPhone but the answer/end button on the headset is not working - all the software is installed (control center, etc.). This is for model: Jabra PRO 9450 Flex - This is running on a Windows 8 Pro machine. Any ideas?

2. mroark

I just received in the same headset, any luck getting this to work? I can hear it ring and click the answer button but it doesnt answer the call even though I dont hear the ring anymore.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thomas 3CX

3CX Support

Hello,

Please note that Jabra PRO 9450 Flex is not listed under the 3CX list and the supported Jabra models http://www.3cx.com/support/jabra-configuration/.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.