Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Just about to go live

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jazzar, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzar

Hi All
    I'm just about to go live with m 3cx system just waiting on a ported number. I have been experimenting with a couple of my SPA942 phones trying things out. I read alot in the forums regarding Call Parking, it seem to be a bit complicated and not easy for users to use. I know there is a new "operator panel " in development, which may help with this, however has anyone any more information anyone could give me on this function.
    thanks
    Jim

2. DXS_Matt

Jim, are you looking for information on the new Operator Panel or the usage of Call Parking / Pickup?

You can read Nick's post on the new operator panel here... http://www.nickonit.com/2009/01/3cx-assistant-preview.html

Beyond that, call parking and pickup is a relatively painless process.
    Once I park a call by using *0(1-9), usually I will IM or page the person the call is for and tell them that they have a call parked on 1 through 9
    They then dial *1(1-9) depending on the parking lot that the call is parked on.

Pretty straight forward, and once a little training is done, users get it pretty quickly.

Let me know if you need any more assistance.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.